How to change your address

How to change your address
A written request should be lodged quoting your Folio No. for effecting change in address.
Ensure your signature appearing in such requests is as per specimen signature lodged by us.
For form for change of address, contact Mr. Vinayak Shiralkar .
The duly filled form should be forwarded to : TCFC Finance Ltd.,
501, Raheja Chambers, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
Tel.No.: (91-22) 22844701,22840736. Fax No.: (91-22) 22819237.